|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2020 11:34|
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer - £45,000
4 on, 4 off - days & night shift
This highly successful business are part of a larger group that continue to grow and go from strength to strength.
Due to an increase in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrically biased Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to join this busy high speed factory.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer
- Manufacturing experience - ideally within Food manufacturing facility
- Excellent hands on engineering skills
- Electrical qualification - 18th Edition +
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Benefits: Pension up to 6%, 28 days holiday
Commutable from: Dartford, Grays, Bromley, Dagenham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's