|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 33k per year + Pension, Parking, Tools|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 12:40|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
I am looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busy factory, as a market leader in their field they are keen to employ an experience multi skilled engineer to the team. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have an Electrical qualification and come from a factory background.
Skills required for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased will look at 60/40 mechanical
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have Factory experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Electrical - Three Phase, Motors, Sensors, PLC, Intvertors, Relays
The Multi Skilled Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's