|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year + Pension, Over time|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 12:25|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an industrial manufacturing site in Skelmersdale. The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be required to complete maintenance, repair and breakdown duties on a variety of machinery as well as playing an active role in projects and upgrades to the factory. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a business that offers development and stability with a company at the forefront of their industry.
Skills required for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- The ideal candidate will have completed a electrical apprenticeship and hold an electrical qualification.
- Worked within a manufacturing or production environment previously, ideally industrial..
- Must have worked to 3-Phase electrics and have some good mechanical knowledge
- Ideally have experience of fault-finding on PLC's.
- Be able to work in Confined spaces.
- The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a large organisation who are consistently winning new contracts strengthening their place within the marketplace.
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities.
- Working on a Days Shift basis.
- Fantastic Benefits Package and regular Performance Reviews.
- Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's