|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2020 12:32|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
A new opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a national manufacturing business at their site in Telford. The business has seen a large increase in demand over the last few months and therefore are growing the team size to cope with the added production.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be both electrically and mechanically skilled.
- Must have a Engineering Qualification
- Planned and Reactive maintenance experience on factory machinery
- Experience within a manufacturing environment will benefit the maintenance engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large business
- Working in a company who are established market
- leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details please contact Muhnad Ali at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's