|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + OT|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Lock|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 09:21|
Salary: £38,000 + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for an experienced multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a fast paced, world class manufacturing facility based near Bicester. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance and fault finding on production machinery. This is a fantastic opportunity for an mechanically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a very well established company who are offering long term career development.
Skills required for the Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification or Apprenticeship
- Experience working in manufacturing environment or heavy industrial environment
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical experience with motors, contactors, relays, sensors and fault finding
- Proactive attitude and willing to learn new skills
The Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Overtime, pension, training and development, sick pay
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's