|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||September 01, 2020 11:22|
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is looking for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within fast paced environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the engineer will be provided with a tailored training programme, to develop their technical skills.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Time Served Engineer - Multi-Skilled Engineer ideally
- Mechanically Biased
- Engineer with Basic PLC Fault Finding
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
- Good Mechnaical and Electrical skills.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Tailored Engineering Training Programme
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Investment in engineer
- Working as part of a large established group
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £38,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's