|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Production bonus|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 12:08|
I am looking for an Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field and rapidly expanding to take control of their respected field and they are keen to employ 3 maintenance engineer to the team. The company is well established, within the UK. The candidate MUST have a recognised qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have a recognised qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation which has continued to grow
- Quarterly Bonus
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's