|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 11:26|
Maintenance Engineer - MONDAY-FRIDAY
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
A market leading, globally recognised industrial manufacturing company has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their flagship site in West Yorkshire. The successful maintenance engineer will be responsible for keeping the production lines running, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on the machinery. The maintenance engineer will benefit from an excellent training and development programme, and will have the opportunity to really develop their skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspiring maintenance engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Fast Moving/ Manufacturing Background
- Double Days Shift Pattern
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Filling/ Packaging machine experience
- Engineer with PLC Experience preferred
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a rapidly growing business
- Opportunity to develop a career
- Training and investment into engineers
- Very favourable shift pattern
- Working in a very skilled engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme and Overtime
Commutable: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, and Halifax
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's