|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£50k - 55k per year + Pension+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 11:41|
Calling out all dual traded Electrically biased Maintenance Engineers, a fantastic opporunity to join a marketing leading manufacturing plant in Essex is now available. During these unprecedented times the compnay are still increasing headcount wihtin the Engineering department. To be considered for this role the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will need strong ELectrical and Mechanical skills but ideally hold a stronger bias towards Electrical, in addition previous experience working in a fast paced enviornment would be ideal. In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be working for a globally recognised company who are highly regarded in thier market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state of the art automated equipment, which inclludes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast paced enviornment; ideally manufacturing.
- An Electrical Qualification is essential to be considered for the Maintenance Engineering role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's