|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2020 11:37|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG (DAYS) NO NIGHTS
Salary: £30,000 - £34,500
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer with electrical bias to join a thriving FMCG/ Pharmaceutical manufacturing business in West Yorkshire. The business is now looking for another maintenance engineer due to growth of the business. Over the last 5 years the business has seen substantial growth and has taken on new contracts with large client, therefore making this a fantastic time for a maintenance engineer to join the business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled engineer
- Engineering Qualification
- Fast Moving/ Manufacturing Background
- Double Days Shift Pattern
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Filling/ Packaging machine experience
- Engineer with PLC Experience preferred
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a rapidly growing business
- Opportunity to develop a career
- Training and investment into engineers
- Very favourable shift pattern
- Working in a very skilled engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme and Overtime
Commutable: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, and Halifax
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's