|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 37k per year + Pension + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 13:19|
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical
Salary: £36,000- £37,000
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
A Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias is required to join a successful and heavy manufacturing company in Northamptonshire. My client is leading the way within their field, this is evident with the multiple state of the art manufacturing sites they have across the UK. The ideal applicant for this mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer will be offered a tailored training programme, overtime is available in abundance, an opportunity for progression, company bonus, and more!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to carrying out PPMs and being prompt in actioning reactive maintenance
- Maintenance background with a mechnical bias
- Holding a Mechancial Engineering qualification is essential.
- Examples of mechanical repairs include: repairs and maintenance on pneumatics and hydraulics, belts, bearings, chains, basic welding
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a successful profitable manufacturing plant.
- a tailored training programme based on skills
- A succession plan which allows for further progression
- OTE structure and a generous package enabling the Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Pension, Succession Plan, OTE average £40,000
Commutable: Kettering, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Leister, Leicestershire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on; Shabnam.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 794 8980
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's