|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42.5k - 46k per year + Long service + Heath care +Pension+ Training|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 16:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Double Days- No Nights, No Weekends
Location: Rushenden, Kent
An fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer, to join a market leading manufacturer in Kent is now live. At a time of uncertainty, the company offer a stable opportunity as they continue to rapidly grow. As the Maintenance Engineer you will have strong Electrical Mechanical and skills and have previous experience working in a fast paced enviornment, In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be working for a growing company who are going from strength to strength every year, In return, the Maintenance Engineer will be offered a bespoke on going training plan, have ample opporunity to progress as well as being offered a competitive salary package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on state of the art automated equipment, which inclludes bespoke robots, PLCs (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Electrical and Mechanical skills are paramount, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- Experience working in a fast paced enviornment; ideally manufacturing.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £48,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus
£41.5k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime