|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year|
|Contact Name:||Eyleesha Bhatti|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 09:08|
Salary: £40,000- £43,000
We are recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a well establised manufacturing company based near Witney, Oxfordshire. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery on site as well as getting involved with site project work. The ideal candidate will need to come from a fast paced manufacturing background and have a good attitude towards continious improvements. The candidate MUST have an electrical qualification and be able to faul-find on PLC's.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Mechanical and Electrical skills and experience
- Ability to PLC Fault-find as a minimum
- Electrical work on Motors, AC DC control, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, contactors, fault finding
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pnematics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, sprockets, welding
- Good Attitude and willing to get stuck in
- Ideally be able to interview and start work within 4 weeks
- Happy to work shift
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and development
- Career Progression
- One of the best salaries in the area
- Excellent Holiday package
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Training and career development
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's