|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40.5k per year + Basic Pension|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2020 15:57|
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias
Salary: £40,500 + Overtime
I am currently recruiting for an electrical bias, shift maintenance engineer for a large manufacturer within the Poole area. My client produces various products, are well known globally and with sites spawning across the entire UK, offers various routes to progress and develop your career further. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for a Shift Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be of an electrical bias but will need to be competent mechanically also
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Shift Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress and develop within the business
- Internal & external training available
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £50k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's