|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 16:44|
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a mechanical bias bias engineer for a well known manufacturer in the Wigan area. Due to new business, they currently have a need for a maintenance engineer to join their already strong engineering team. As a mechanically biased maintenance engineer for this flourishing business, You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your skills further on some of the factories state of the art machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Strong Mechanical understanding
- Happy to work in a heavy environment
- Willingness to learn
- Confidently to work on mechanical faults; Belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding fabrication to name a few desirable skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large, stable company
- Competitive salary
- Great training and development plan
Benefits: Bonus, Pension,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's