|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 08:48|
We are currently recruiting for a multimillion-pound Food company in the Abingdon area who are looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their flag ship site, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has seven sites in the UK and fifteen across France, Belgium and Spain. At their flag ship site my client has just invested £35 million, which has gone into investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a multi -skilled (electrically biased) maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 18 engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- Previous experience carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be Multi-skilled – Electrical Bias
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an electrical qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be from an industrial maintenance background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Private BUPA healthcare.
- The best benefit package in the market.
Commutable Dorchester (Wallingford), Newbury, Reading, Faringdon (Oxford).
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07748146187 / 02037948367)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's