|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 09:08|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are Maintenance Engineer looking to work a days-based role for a leading global organisation please apply now. The role is based in Doncaster, working for a automated plant, offering a varied role As the Maintenance Engineer you will be covering both Electrical and Mechanicall maintenance and repairs. At times you may be required to work at other local sites, even though it is not often, the company iwll provide ypu with a company car - fully expensed. As the Maintenance Engineer you will be working for a company who are currently in the process of expanding and winning new clients so it is the perfect time to join them.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-skilled with sound Electrical and Mechanical skills
- Must hold an Electrical qualification
- Open to travel to other local sites
- Open to any Engineering background: manufacturing, distribution, industrial, heavy, forces,
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance Engineer
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- Company car - fully expensed.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's