|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Overtime + 5% Performance Related Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 17:19|
Maintenance Engineer - Days role
Location: Bradwell, Norfolk
A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a well-known manufacturing company located in Bradwell. The chosen Maintenance Engineer will be required to use their initiative to bring their own flavour to the Maintenance team. You as the Maintenance engineer will be working on production equipment / machinery and facility aspects. No two days are the same. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance engineer looking to step up and take responsibilty. This position will suit a Maintenance engineer who has experience working in an industrial environment, and wants to work a very attractive Days shift pattern.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have good knowledge on both Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- As the site Maintenance Engineer you will be able to Fault finding on both Electrical and Mechanical systems.
- An Engineering Qualification will be required from the successful Maintenance Engineer.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Happy to work to their own initiative.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working an attractive fexible Days shift pattern.
- A bespoke Internal training and development programme will be devised for the succesful Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from Joining a growing company, with plans to expand in the UK.
- The Maintenance Engineer will gain access to the following benefits: Pension, Performance Bonus, Succession Plan, Overtime.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's