|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 42k per year + Sick Day Scheme - rewaded with holidays.|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 19:09|
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the Northampton area. My client is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to continued growth within the department to increase equipment effectiveness. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a large hardworking team with multiple opportunities to progress within the business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
· The successful maintenance engineer will be required to work on both electrical and mechanical faults on all factory machinery.
· The role will have an even split between preplanned and reactive maintenance.
· The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a reconised engineering qualification.
· My client will look at maintenance engineer from various backgrounds not just food!
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large food manufacturer with great scope for progression.
Working within a fantastic engineering team.
Lots of training for the successful maintenance engineer both internally and externally.
Working on state-of-the-art machinery with brand new lines recently installed.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,000 OTE
Commutable: Northampton, Cambridge, Banbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact David Newland at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year