|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 40k per year + Life Insurance, Pension, Others|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 17:30|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
OTE - £42,000
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Holiday
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a family run company that has evolved into an international business based in the heart of Wiltshire that is going through a massive restructure in the business with objectives to become a leader within its field. The business is currently thriving which in turn has allowed heavy investment into state of the art machinery operating at a high-tec level. As they are going through huge growth they are in need of another maintenance engineer, the maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business and a very close knit team. The Maintenance Engineer will learn from some of the best engineers in the area, that offer expertise in their Industry the company offers specialised extrenal training courses to each individuals needs.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical Bias
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical fault finding and maintenance skills - 3phase, Single Phase, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Inverters, PLC's.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance ANY Background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer.
- Joining a family run business with a fantastic working culture.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
- Excellent benefits package.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, 24 Days Holiday + BH, Life Insurance of over £250,000
Commutable from: Swindon, Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Melksham, Shepton Mallet
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's