|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 08:29|
Salary: £27,000 +£5,000 OT
Location: Great Bentley, Colchester
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Great Bentley, Colchester area who are looking for a Multi Skilled Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer. Our client has just opened this brand new site in Great Bentley, Colchester which needs two engineers to join its engineering team. It is evident that from the moment you step onto site that you are working in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Our client is manufacturing a popular British product that has enabled the company to establish year on year growth. The maintenance engineer will be joining a 4 person engineering team that can boost an average of 28 years manufacturing experience. With the company emphasis on training and the chance to work in such an experienced team, you will become a better maintenance engineer by the day.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
- The succesful maintenance engineer would be advantaged if they are able to fault find on a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background or be from a Forces/Navy background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- Massive training opportunities.
Benefits: Healthcare, 32,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Great Bentley, Kirby Cross, Walton-on-the-Naze, Sudbury.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil (07748146187) at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 39k per year
£33k - 38k per year + pension + training + ote
£28k - 30k per year + Benefits Package
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£37k per year