|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k - 40k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 15:54|
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
Salary: £39,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Pension,UNLIMITED OVERTIME, Progression
Shift: 4 on 4 off Days and a Nights with extra days off (39 hour weeks)
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer with either bias to work with a well known Manufacturer based in North East of England. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a Internationally successful business that is known for investing in and developing its staff. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reeping the benefits that the company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s. The business is going through a huge amount of growth and require an extra engineer for there site to help with production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Previous Experience working in an industrial manufacturer.
- Knowledge and understanding of how PLC’s work and operate.
- Excellent experience working with mechanical faults - Gearboxes, Bearings, Belts, Pneumatics, Hydraulics.
- Able to work a rotating days and nights shift pattern.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a fantastic company who will invest in training.
- Working within a forever growing business.
- Ability to move into controls once proven skills.
- Good opportunities for progression within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Progression
Commutable: York, Malton, Sherburn, Flamborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's