|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year + Penison, Medical, Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 15:23|
Maintenance Engineer- Multi-Skilled
Salary:£30,000 - £32,000
OTE - £36,000+
Double Days - Monday to Friday - No Nights
Benefits: Pension, Overtime
Location: North Exeter
One of the world's largest family run developed manufacturing organisations is currently recruiting for Multi-skilled maintenance engineer's to work on a double day days shift pattern this is an excellent opportunity to build a career in a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. Since recently being involved in a change of business strategy they are now seeking a very experience Maintenance Engineer that is compotent working within a team and on their own. This is the right time to join the business as they have recently won new contracts which has led to investment in new production lines and creating a need for a New Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
As the site has developed they are now the 2nd most successful site across the world in under their company name, the site is looking to become number 1 by 2023 and this will take alot of hard work to get to where they need to be.
The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst other things. The business is built from a very strong family run ethos that ripples through the employee's. The company is very well known for developing and investing in its staff.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias.
- Maintenance Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical) Qualification.
- Electrical - Sensors, Relays, Motors, Inverters, Drives, Contactors, Control Pannels, PLC's - Siemens
- Mechanical - Bearings, Belts, Chains, Gearboxes, Pneumatics.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a fast moving environment
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Holiday, Dicsount Vouchers, Bonus
Commutable from: Exeter, Crediton, Cullompton, Tiverton, North Tawton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's