|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Sonay Casey|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 09:37|
Maintenance Engineer - Global Industrial Manufacturing Brand
A market leading Industrial Manufacturing based in Buckinghamshire has a position for a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their engineering team. As a maintenance engineer you will be required to carry out all planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of production machinery. The company will provide ample training courses to increase your technical skills as well as encouraging management courses to ensure organic growth is maintained.
- Engineering qualification
- Worked within an Industrial Environment
- Experience on Bearings, Belts, Chains, Control Panels, Motors, Relays, sensors.
- Ensure all engineering work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice, Health and Safety Legislation and current Company Standards.
- Planned maintenance, modifications, installations and upgrades.
- Involvement within project work when required.
- Influencing change, driving engineering culture to world class.
- Undertake training & up-skilling programs as directed by business needs.
Benefits: Standard Pension, Loads of Overtime.
Commutable: Leighton Buzzard, Bedford, Amsherham, Aylesbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sonay Casey
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's