|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Junaid Bokhari|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2020 13:00|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
2's & 3's- days & nights
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Pension, Holiday
This highly successful FMCG company are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled maitneaince engiener as they continue to grow from strength to strength. Due to recent contracts being won they are about to go to a 24-7 shift pattern and are investing new production lines into the factory. Due to this growth they require an additional multi-skilled maintenance engineer to work on days & nights shift pattern.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong multi-skilled maintenance engineer to build a career with a highly reputable manufacturing company with worldwide connections. The business has a lot to offer their multi-skilled maintenance engieners such as; an extremely generous salary, pension and lots of training.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Electrical engineering or mechanical qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Benefits: Pension, free parking and contributory pension
Commutable from: Willand, Tiverton, Cullompton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's