|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Henry|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 17:29|
Plant Maintenance Engineer - Site based
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
We are currently looking for a Plant Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering team in a professional Manufacturing environment based in Winchester, Hampshire - You will have the opportunity to join a well respected company at the forefront of their specialism. As a Plant Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out Planned, Preventative and Reactive maintenance on a range of heavy plant machinery and equipment, no two days are the same. You will have the opportunity to represent a professional company with a fantastic scope to develop and grow over the coming years.
Skills required for the Plant Maintenance Engineer:
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components.
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance.
- Basic Fault Finding on PLC’s.
The Plant Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and package.
- Company van + fuel card included.
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Exposure to a skilled team of engineers.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Ben Henry.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's