|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 10:15|
We are currently recruiting for a multimillion-pound Food company in the Basingstoke area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their flag ship site, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has seven sites in the UK and fifteen across France, Belgium and Spain. At their flag ship site my client has just invested £35 million, which has gone into investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a multi -skilled maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 18 engineers. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be flexible and able to work high periods of over time occasionally.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- Previous experience carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be Multi-skilled.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market.
Commutable: Reading, Farnborough, Newbury, Alton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07748146187 / 02037948367)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's