|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 10:09|
We are currently recruiting for a blue-chip food company in the Peterborough area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. My client is currently going through their best period of trading in their 200- year history. As a business they have invested £12M into new machinery across their 4 UK sites. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. My client is looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team, which consists of 12 engineers. The right candidate will benefit from working for a company with World Class Manufacturing Status.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- Previous experience carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market.
Commutable: Elton, March, Wisbech, Huntingdon.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil (07748146187 / 02037948367)
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's