|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k per year + Basic, Pension, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 15:02|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a large industrial manufacturer within the Leicester area. My client, who is a leader within their industry is looking to appoint a maintenance engineer due to their continued growth. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a large, hardworking team with a plethora of opportunities to progress further within the business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to come from a heavy industry
- The ideal maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be competent at working on reactive and pre-planned maintenance around the factory.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large industrial manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK.
- Working on state of the art bespoke machinery in which you will receive full training on.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with many opportunities to grow further.
- Working for leader within the industry who you will be proud to be a part of!
Benefits: Pension, £35,000 + OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30k - 35k per year
£33k per year + Company pension scheme, Life assurance cover, Company Share Save scheme
£40k per year + None
£41k per year
£26k - 28k per year