|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 08:55|
Salary: £34,000 – £40,000
We are currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturing company in the Newbury area who are looking for a Maintenance Engineer. The opening is for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join an already established team. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from working for a blue-chip company that has invested £40M into new machinery. The business has recently received new investment which has allowed them to invest into the training and infrastructure of the company. As an engineer your personal development will be progressed through you being put on additional mechanical and PLC courses. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- The Maintenance must be willing to work a variation of days and nights.
- The maintenance engineer must hold an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior engineering experience working in a factory or industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The successful maintenance engineer will be working on mechanical faults such as: gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, pumps, hydraulics, shafts, pulleys.
Benefits:, Healthcare, 44,000 OTE , training.
Commutable: Reading, Lambourn, Hermitage.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's