|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme 10% contribution, 4x DIS|
|Contact Name:||Helen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 17:34|
Multi-Skilled (Mechanical Bias) Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
A new opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled (mechanically bias) maintenance engineer to join a thriving business within the Cheshire area. The business has seen a large amount of growth over the years and are a company who are growing year on year. The succesful maintenance engineer will be responsible for all planned and reactive maintenance within the factory. The engineer will also have the chance to be heavily involved in engineering projects on site, as well as continuous improvement. This is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to hit the ground running and be a part of a successful, growing business!
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi-skilled - Mechanial Bias.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Mechanical Qualification
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Pre-planned, Reactive and Breakdown maintenance.
- Tig Welding experience
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors, Fillers, Pumps, Packaging.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working in a state of the art purpose built automated factory.
- Attractive Package
- Pension - 10% contribution!
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a company that really does invest in their engineers.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Life assurance etc.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Helen Brown on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's