|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 08:51|
Salary: £34,000 + £6,000 OTE
We are currently recruiting for a UK leading company in the Ickleton area who are looking for a Multi skilled maintenance engineer. My client has just gone through a massive period of expansion at their site in Ickleton, which has created the need for a larger engineering team. My client has 8 sites in the UK site, their site in Ickleton is the flagship site with state-of-the-art machinery, regular investment and tailored made training programmes. The business has achieved an annual turnover of £19M and this is projected to grow to £24.5M by the following financial year. The right candidate will benefit from working for one of the leading industrial manufactures in the South East of England. The successful maintenance engineer needs to be willing to be on call out on the weekends and at night.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Multi skilled.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work in tough working conditions.
- The right Maintenance Engineer will need to have had prior experience working on mechanical faults (gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, valves, belts, pumps).
- The right Maintenance Engineer will need to have had prior experience working on electrical faults ( three phase, motors, sensors, relays, inverters, drives, relays).
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have experience working in a factory background, heavy industry (Brick, Recycling, Steel) or armed forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working at the flag ship site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work at a site with new machinery.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 28 days holiday.
Benefits: Healthcare, £34,000, training, £6,000 OTE.
Commutable: Ickleton, Bassingbourn, Arrington, Great Shelford,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection - 02037948367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 41k per year
£40k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus
£45k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£34k - 40k per year