|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + pension + bonus + OT|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 12:27|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
An unbelievable opportunity to join a market leading FMCG manufacturer has just become vacant. The successful candidate for this role will be working in an automated site loaded with large, industrial, Hi-tech machinery. The Maintenance Engineer will be able to utilise both the Mechanical and Electrical skill set given the diversity of the role. Furthermore, with a recent investment to modernize the training program, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to an ongoing training program as well as a generous remuneration package.
Few companies invest so heavily in their staff, making this an opportunity for no Maintenance Engineer to miss.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be Multi-Skilled, Strong Electrically and Mechanically
- To be considered for this role, the Maintenance Engineer needs to have previous experience working in a FOOD ENVIRONMENT.
- The Maintenance Engineer will also require an Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered an ongoing training matrix,
- Working for a very stable and continuous growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- A very competetive renumeration package
- Excellent career progression oppurtunity
Benefits: Pension, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Darius Ossanlow
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's