|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 12:06|
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias.
Location: White City
We are currently recruiting for a global leader in food manufacturing based in the White City area, who are looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. The moment you step on site it is extremely evident that you are working in a very advanced fully automated manufacturing facility. My client is in the top 2 in the UK for the product that they’re manufacturing, and as a business they are growing year in, year out. Their projected annual turnover for this year is £320M and this has grown consistently for the last 8 years. My client’s specialist facility in White City is the hub for their UK manufacturing operation. My client has just invested £20 million, which has gone into the investment of new machinery, specialists training and infrastructure. My client is looking for a multi -skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical/automation background to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from working for a blue-chip company with World Class Manufacturing Status. The correct Maintenance Engineer will need to be flexible and able to work a combination of days and nights.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer must be Mutli Skilled with an electrical/automation bias.
- Exposure to a factory/manufacturing background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be happy to work a combination of days and nights.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on electrical faults: valves, sensors, three phase, PLC fault finding, SCADA, motors.
- The right candidate will also need to be able to work on some mechanical faults: pulleys, shafts, belts, gearboxes, bearings, chains.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a company with world class manufacturing status.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a very competitive salary.
- The Maintenance Engineer will work for a Blue-Chip Company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive specialist’s OEM training.
Benefits: £42,000, Private pension, Specialist OEM training.
Commutable: White City, Kensal Green, Park Royal, Ealing
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection - 02037948367
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£35k - 42k per year + Overtime
£38k per year + Pension 9% company contribution, Life Assurance 7x salary, Income Protection, Compan
£45k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
£37k - 39k per year