|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + Pension, Overtime, No Nights|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 16:19|
Mult-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Either Bias
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
AVE: 34 Hour Week - NO NIGHTS!
A great opportunity has arisen with this well-established company that are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within an engineering .The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business that is known for investing in and developing its staff. The company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to Multi-skilled maintenance engineer’s The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer can be either mechanically or electrically biased but have a multi-skilled appreciation. The engineer will benefit from joining a business that is a market leader in what in manufacturers, offers good stability and career progression later down the line.
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer - Either Bias
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on 3phase, Single Phase, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Conveyor Systems and Packaging equipment.
- Confident working in a manufacturing environment.
- Willing to work rotating shift pattern.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer.
- Training internally and externally by the business.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Working for a fantastic company that is known for investing in it staff.
- Good benefits packages.
- REALLY ATTRACTIVE HOURS AND SHIFT
Commutable from: Gloucestershire, Swindon, Devisez, Bath, Swindon, Bristol, Trowbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's