|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Joel Salter|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 17:04|
Location: Castle Donington
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to join a leading international manufacturing company based at there soon to be refurbished Midlands Site. Due to an internal promotion, I am looking for an aspirational multi-skilled maintenance engineer to assist the Shift Manager with there day to day responsibilities.This maintenance engineer has the opportunity to join a global company and progress and develop there skills to take on extra responsibility. Offering an excellent package with benefits as this is not an opportunity for a maintenance engineer to miss out on.
Skills required for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal maintenance engineer will need to come from an FMCG background
- The ideal maintenance engineer would have an understanding of both electrical and mechanical skills
- This role would require the maintenance engineer to react to breakdowns and carry out pre-planned maintenance
The Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a internationally secure organisation
- Over time and Pension
- Career progression
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays and Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joel Salter
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.?
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's