|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 14:14|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a growing, industrial manufacturer near Nottingham. In the past 2-years, the powers that be have invested major amounts of money, investing heavily in the engineering department and bringing in some brand new, state of the art machinery to aid this continuous growth in production. Being a globally renowned manufacturer with sites spawning across 6 different continents, this business prides themselves on being known for looking after their staff by offering a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer;
- Candidate must be multi-skilled, but can be of either bias
- The successful maintenance engineer must hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent both electrically and mechanically
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business that is heavily investing in their engineering department
- A growing company with lots of opportunities to develop & progress
- DAYS ONLY ROLE!
- Working on brand new, state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £44,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's