|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36.5k per year + OTE 50k|
|Contact Name:||Chris Bacchus|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2019 13:35|
Maintenance Engineer - 50K OTE!
OTE: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Witham, Essex
A world renowned automotive manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to repair and maintain a variety of high speed fully automated machinery within a state of the art factory. Due to a recent investement by a huge conglomerate, our client can offer a fantastic career path as well as excellent financial rewards for any strong Maintenance Engineer with an electrical or mechanical bias who is able to work either a permanent night shift consistsing of Sunday- Thursdy 10pm-6am. OR a double days shift consisting of 1 week or 6am - 2pm and 1 week of 2pm - 10pm rotating. We have a number of roles on both shifts so if you can accomadate either of these then please do not delay in applying.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance background with an electrical or mechanical bias
- Experience of maintaining production machinery
- Strong maintenance skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Able to work a permanent night consisting of Sunday- Thursdy 10pm-6am.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Working in a state of the art automotive factory as a Maintenance Engineer
- Challenging and Varied role
- Joining a market leading and well established automotive company
- Opportunities for long term career progression beyond a Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Witham, Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Chris Bacchus
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's