|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year + Pension - life insurance|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 09:02|
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factories, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have a mechanical qualification and come from a manufacturing background with great PLC knowledge.
Skills required for Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Mechanical biased with Mechanical skills
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Mechanical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics, chains, pumps, belts and bearings
The Mechancial Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£35k - 42k per year + Overtime
£38k per year + Pension 9% company contribution, Life Assurance 7x salary, Income Protection, Compan
£45k per year + Pension+Training+Progression
£37k - 39k per year