|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 16:11|
Location: Staplehurst, Kent
A very large industrial manufacturing company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their brand new, highly automated site in Kent. The company have gone through masses of growth over the last couple of years, and have huge expansion plans coming up. The maintenance engineer will be working for a company that invest time into their engineers, and will have the opportunity to really develop their skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any aspirational engineer.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Engineering qualification
- Multi-skilled, with an electrical bias
- Electrical skills: motors, inverters, PLC’s (fault-find), relays
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, pneumatics, gearboxes
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company going from strength to strength in their industry
- Plenty of projects to get involved in
- Working in an automated site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, annual bonus
Commutable: Staplehurst, Maidstone, Ashford, Tonbridge
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's