|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||£39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 09:13|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
We are currently recruting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Dartford, Kent. The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a Maintenance Engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Ideal candidate will need to have experience in a manufacturing environement
- Electrical and Mechanical hands on skills
- Experience working on 3 phase motors, inverters, drives, fault finding and PLCs
- Good Attitude and willing to learn new skills
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Progression into Senior Roles
- Continued investment in the site
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's