|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:58|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer for my client who is a large industrial processor and manufacturer. As the electrical maintenance engineer you will need to ensure any faults are adhered to and dealt accordingly as well as work alongside the PPM schedules. At this large manufacturing site, you will be exposed to a variety of equipment, so knowledge in electrical engineering will be essential. If you are successful in this role you will be offered an excellent package and numerous opportunities to progress your engineering career!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have an electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical - Three phase, wiring, control panel
- Industrial experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package with lots of overtime to increase your earnings.
- Numerous training courses both internal and external to enhance your skillset
- Working for a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's