|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Underwood|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 08:16|
Location: Ixworth, Bury Saint Edmunds
We are currently recruiting for a mechanically biased engineer to work at our client’s state of the art site in Ixworth. This engineer will be joining the leading company within this field. As a business they manufacture many well-known products that are a staple of British culture. The company has managed to become a ‘giant’ in its field through setting engineering standards that are second to none. You will be enrolled on an individually tailored training program which takes engineers through training check points. Training is a core principal within the business as this company promotes a coaching and development culture that allows engineers to progress their technical knowledge. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. Our client is the largest manufacturing company in this sector in the UK, they have sites across the UK and western Europe. This role will require the maintenance engineer to work a three-shift pattern which includes one week of nights - so please only apply if you can accommodate this shift pattern.
Skills required for the Maintenance engineer:
- Previous experience carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with a mechanical bias
- The Maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory maintenance background.
- The Maintenance engineer will need to be happy to work a three-shift pattern which includes one week of nights.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry as a Maintenance engineer.
- Market leading salary grading system
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training
- The best benefit package in the market
Commutable: Great Barton, Ixworth. Great Saxham, Tuddenham.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's