|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 16:10|
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work on a Mon - Friday days role, working 8 hours per day. my client is well-established multi-national company that is looking for a multi skilled Engineer to join their leading, large, UK based site providing product for the retail industry. They are a busy successful site with clients spanning the UK..
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to come from a Industrial background
- The successful maintenance engineer should be mechanically biased
- Maintenance engineer must have mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer, which has various sites across the UK.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed
- Excellent pension & benefits package
- Training & development opportunities
- Working alongside a formidable team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £30,000+OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's