|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k - 28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 14:12|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £27000 + bonus
Benefits: pension, health care, holiday days
Location: MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS OFFICE HOURS
This unique manufacturing company who have been going for over 30 years and have a turnover of more than £10 million are recuiritng for a multi skilled mechanically biased maintenance enigneer. This company has world wide connections and has multiple sites over the UK. You will enjoy getting involved with various projects as well as carrying out routine maintenance acorss the production line. They have a relaxed style of management so you will be a self driven experienced individual in this redundant proof industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mechanical bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Cardiff, Caerphilly, Pntypridd, Newport, Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfill
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's