|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 17:26|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to work at our client’s world class manufacturing site based in Gretton. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will join a well-run, established business, and will be rewarded with technical development which is the best in the industry and job satisfaction. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress both in management or technically into project type roles. Continuous improvement is at the forefront of this company and the successful engineer will be able to get involved in projects on some innovative machinery. This a world-class manufacturing site which tells its own story from the minute you walk into the building. Being part of one of the largest companies in the UK and Europe - financial investment is regular in this site and newer sites on the radar. This really is an opportunity not to be missed. This will be working a days shift pattern - Monday to Friday only.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be from a factory or forces background.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- Mechanical: gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, hydraulics, pneumatics, shafts, pulleys, valves.
- Electrical: AC and DC drives, sensors, inverters, switches, three phase motors.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, £45,000 OTE, training, DAYS.
Commutable:Gretton, Deene, Kettering, Glaston.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£44k - 49k per year + Pension
£38k - 42.5k per year + sick pay/ Private healthcare/pension
£44k - 49k per year + Pension
£35k - 36k per year + Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, bonus, share purch
£30k - 36k per year