|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 10:11|
Salary: Circa £36,000
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join a thriving manufacturing business at their manufacturing plant in West Yorkshire. The business manufacture high end products for a variety of different customers and are looking to grow the maintenance team now as they are winning new business all the time. This is an exciting time within the business as a new project is just about to kick off and there is the chance for the new maintenance engineer to get involved.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Mechanical Bias
- Engineering Qualification - Min Level 3
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is desired.
- Electrical Skills beneficial
- Experience carrying PPMs and attending to Breakdowns.
- Any Project experience would be a plus.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing manufacturing business
- Large CapEx Projects
- Training and development constantly available
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- State of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension and Other Benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's