|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 17:23|
Salary: £38,000 + Overtime
Location: Market Drayton
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for one of the largest producers in its industry. My client produces various products, are well known globally and with sites spawning across the entire UK, offers various routes to progress and develop your career further. My client is looking to appoint an electrically bias maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised electrical engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be competent on all electrical and mechanical faults.
- Any understanding of PLC's and Invertors will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with lots of chances to progress and develop within the business
- Internal & external training available
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who heavily invests time in the engineering department
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £45k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37k - 39k per year + Basic Pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£42k per year + Pension & other
£40k - 43k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS
£28k - 35k per year + Pension, Bonus, OTE 37k+