|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 10:16|
Maintenance Engineer –Industrial Manufacturing
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
A Fantastic opportunity has recently arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join one of the most thriving Manufacturing companies in the area at the moment. The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to keep up with the fast paced nature of the site, and maintain the state of the art Machinery they have. The role involves working at pace, and replacing various Mechanical and Electrical components such as Belts Bearings, Motors, Relays etc. The company supplies to lots of different industries, and have lots of exciting plans going forward this year, so don’t miss out!
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
- A strong Mechanical and Electrical understanding of Machinery and Components
- A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Engineering Qualification
- Ability to read Electrical Drawings
- Knowledge of Fault Finding on PLC’s
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a company which is thriving within their market at the moment`
- Working with an experienced team of Engineers
- Lots of Overtime
Commutable from: Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hitchin, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's