|Dunstable, LU5 4TT
|£45k per year per annum
|8 months ago
If you are a Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer looking to join a growing company, a fantastic opportunity has presented itself. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working for a well-recognized, market leading company. To be considered for Maintenance Engineering role hands on maintenance skills are essential as well as experience of managing a small team of Engineers.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance experience on industrial machinery
- Multi Skilled Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on automated equipment, ideal for a technically minded Engineer
- Working for a market leading company, who are growing.
- Bespoke training is provided for continuous upgrade on skills
- Working in a large team, with a room to progress into a more senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £49,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs